LEARN MORE ABOUT 7YY
Copy and paste these links into your address bar:
7YY Tips and Facts:
- Anti-wrinkle agents are easy to slip into your diet-fruits and vegetables are among the foods richest in antioxidants. (Page 127)
- Herbs and spices like, rosemary, sage, parsley, cinnamon and cumin are loaded with polyphenols that help you look younger so sprinkle them on your food liberally and often. (Page 128)
- Just 30 minutes of active sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming burns 99 calories.
- To switch your brain-power to high before a presentation or mentally challenging work, a quick verbal exchange with a friend can have the same benefits as mental exercises (pg. 216)
- "The planes of the face shift and soften over the years, so a haircut needs to provide a balance between structure and softness," -New York City hairstylist Eva Scrivo. (page 109)
- Take a few minutes each day to mentally savor the things you're thankful for, and you'll sleep better and longer each night (pg. 240)
- Choose a hydrating or satin-finish liquid foundation, as hormone levels dip and your skin gets drier (pg. 70)
- Shampoo less frequently to avoid hair dye color-fade. Refresh on your off days by spraying on a dry shampoo at the roots to soak up oil and restore volume (p. 108).
- A diet high in antioxidants slows down the signs of aging and improves longevity. (p. 127)