"My team of makeup artists and aestheticians are among the top team of experts in the industry, offering women the opportunity to learn and look their best in a beautiful, fresh, effortless, and natural way. 7 Years Younger is packed full of expert advice on beauty and skin, a must-read for every woman looking to feel her best."
- Kimara Ahnert, Founder and Owner of Kimara Ahnert, a makeup and skincare studio in New York City
"One of my mantras is that 'beauty is every woman's birthright', a sentiment that certainly is shared in 7 Years Younger! Simply helping women understand the importance of a daily makeup routine can instantly make a woman feel better and look younger, while reviving her appearance and confidence!"
- Laura Geller, Founder and Owner of the Laura Geller Make-Up brand, the second best-selling cosmetic line at QVC,
Board Member of the Cosmetic Executive Women's Foundation
"You want to have hair that complements your skin, your eyes-hair that really reflects who you are and 7 Years Younger provides great advice on cuts and styles that will take the years off."
- Rita Hazan, Master Colorist, Owner of the Rita Hazan salon in New York, and Creator of Rita Hazan Root Concealer line
"Do-it-yourself haircolor can look impressively natural-7 Years Younger has great advice for all kinds of hair"
- Louis Licari "King of Color," founder of Ionic Color Preservation System? hair care line and featured
on Today Show's "Ambush Makeover"
"Because your skin's health is intimately tied to your overall well-being, I take a holistic and collaborative approach to its care. The beauty of 7 Years Younger is that it combines skin care with six other areas for an all around healthy approach to looking younger."
- Dr. Ellen Marmur, Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Dermatology and the Department of Genetics & Genomic Research at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, and Founder and Director of Marmur Medical.
"7 Years Younger is backed by the Good Housekeeping Research Institute that has been testing products for over 100 years. Needless to say, this book has combined 7 key areas of health and packaged it together to be an indispensible resource for looking younger naturally."
- Dr. Ariel Ostad MD, Dermatologist, Dermatologic Surgeon and Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department
of Dermatology at NYU Medical Center
"An extensively researched, easy-to-follow 7-day jumpstart and 7-week plan to living younger that has been tested as only Good Housekeeping can. Follow this plan-it works!"
- Dr. Mehmet Oz, Professor and Vice-chair of Surgery, NYP-Columbia Medical Center, and Host of The Dr. Oz Show
"I am an advocate for healthy lifestyle changes that restore and heal skin and spirit, and at the same time empower women of all ages to live more confident, healthy and happy lives. 7 Years Younger is a great guide to learning more about how to improve your skin and to looking younger."
- Dr. Ava Shamban, featured Dermatologist on Extreme Makeover and Author of "Heal Your Skin: The Breakthrough Plan for Renewal," with 20 years of experience treating over 50,000 patients
7 Years Younger has the right combination of expert advice and sound research that will haveyou on the road to looking younger in no time."
- Ashunta Sheriff, Celebrity Makeup Artist, lead makeup artist for Mary Kay and winner of Elle Beauty Genius of the Year in 2008.
"Improving your smile is like a non-surgical facelift that removes signs of age and wrinkles. 7 Years Younger emphasizes that taking small steps, like chewing sugarless gum to prevent tooth decay, makes a difference."
- Dr. Irwin Smigel, father of Aesthetic Dentistry, President of the ASDA and creator of Supersmile line.
Your information has been saved and an account has been created for you giving you full access to everything 7yearsyounger.com and Hearst Digital Media Network have to offer. To change your username and/or password or complete your profile, click here.